Dear Diary...
I just started my very own shortfilm: "Forget-me-not". As you are always really interested in my work I'll let you know what I've done so far and keep you up to date! You know, when doing a shortfilm, it's all about the story. You don't know the story? Well, here it is:

An old storywriter falls into depression after his wife dies. The characters he created in his stories, which are interacting in reality, are trying to bring him back to life.The more the storywriter ignores his imaginary characters, the more invisible they get, until the old man finds one of his books. As soon as he starts remembering his characters, they get back their visibility. The old man realises that if the writes about his dead wife, she will life forever in his memories.


Sounds good, right? And as I have really good people collaborating with me, I think this will be a wonderful film!

Friday 13 May 2011

Dear Diary.

Yes I know. If you are directing a film there is quite a lot of work to do, you don't have time for all the animation. Well I thought, it can't be too bad. Texture a bit, find a nice style, composit the scenes, cut the film, thats alright in 12 weeks, I can do that next to animating. Ha! That all takes so much time, there is almost no time left to animate.
There is just one more week until the final deadline (yes, Friday the 20th)and I just almost finished the first scene... But at least I can start render everything thats finished animating as the modelling is finally done.
Here is the first scene which I hope I can start render tomorrow.
Yes, his hand is going through the table and no, he doesn't have facial expressions. I need something to do for tonight :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment