Dear Diary...
I just started my very own shortfilm: "Forget-me-not". As you are always really interested in my work I'll let you know what I've done so far and keep you up to date! You know, when doing a shortfilm, it's all about the story. You don't know the story? Well, here it is:

An old storywriter falls into depression after his wife dies. The characters he created in his stories, which are interacting in reality, are trying to bring him back to life.The more the storywriter ignores his imaginary characters, the more invisible they get, until the old man finds one of his books. As soon as he starts remembering his characters, they get back their visibility. The old man realises that if the writes about his dead wife, she will life forever in his memories.


Sounds good, right? And as I have really good people collaborating with me, I think this will be a wonderful film!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Style-test the 2nd

Dear diary...
It's been a while, yes, I missed you too! There are just sooo many things going on, the kitchen and the porch are build, the study is almost done as well. Now it's time to texture and play with effects. And wow, that is really not easy! Yes it looks good, but does it look good animated as well? Does it look like I wanted it too look? And if so, will everybody else like it as well?
The modelling part is going really well but the animation is going a bit slow at the moment. Gabby and Joe are doing good, but my animation part isn't good. There are just so many other things to do on that film, animation is pushed further and further...
Well, but now Lisa and I've played enough with the colours and the effects, I am really pleased with these two test-renders which means I can completely focus on the animation now!
Please click on the pictures to see them in full size :-)

The study -the shelves are still empty

The study 2- build and textured by Laura, she is going to finish everything end of this week!
The kitchen - build and textured by Helen, you can see the furniture here

No comments:

Post a Comment